The 3B Fabrications AUSLOO is,
- A portable, self-contained, odourless, low maintenance, underground toilet system.
- A purpose designed and built pod for the treatment of human waste in an underground mining environment where there is a constant supply of air and the availability of water.
- Produces NO odour
- Does not require pump out.
- Designed to be easily transported around the mine safely to keep pace with development and production operations.
- Never requires removal from underground unless damaged or in need of recommended 2-year service / overhaul.
- Requires weekly inspection (as little as 15 minutes per pod per week).
- Robust design and construction to meet the needs of an underground mining environment.
Replaces expensive towable options and eliminates groundwater contamination resulting from transporting towables around the mine.
Replaces camp style “thunderbox”, saving man power and machines required for servicing.
The pod is operated by a continuously running, high volume air lift pump. A diffuser is used to distribute oxygen throughout the system and break up the waste into smaller particles.
Enzyme pellets and antifoam are available through 3B Fabrications. 3B Fabrications offer training of mine personnel in the correct usage and maintenance of the AUSLOO.
3B Fabrications can supply a maintenance man to service pods if required. That way you get one convenient invoice for maintenance and consumables.
Here is the Ausloo in action.
The AUSLOO is offered for
To see what else 3B Fabrications can offer visit our website 3Bfab.com.au
For More Information Contact: Grahame Boulsover 0498 476 440 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Bell 0400 054 557 or Andrew Brook 0417 470 119